We are super-excited about Bobby’s New Book, You are Beloved, coming out on May 29! Not only does it have the potential to change your life, but through your support, we believe it has the power to impact the lives of millions with the message of Jesus’ dignity, freedom, and unconditional love! Based on the Creed of the Beloved, the book was originally inspired by the teachings of some of Bobby’s favorite authors, Henri Nouwen and Dallas Willard. As he learned from them, he began to focus on the truth that he was wholeheartedly loved by God. Eventually, he made it a habit to recite a version of the creed to himself every day. As he repeated the words that he was not what he did or what had, he noticed that he became a more joyful, content and all-around better person. So transforming was this practice in his own life that he developed the Creed of the Beloved to share with others. You are Beloved is the culmination of his years of living and teaching the powerful truth that you are loved just as you are.
We can hardly wait to get a copy of the book into your hands, but until then, here’s a sneak-peek at a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Your identity as the beloved. You are not what you do, what you have or what people say about you.
- You can connect deeply with others. When you know that you are loved, you are free from trying to please others, allowing you to build more meaningful relationships.
- You can take risks. When you are rooted in your identity as the beloved, failure becomes less scary and you can more easily take risks.
- You can rest. When you understand that your identity is not in what you accomplish, you can rest and let go of the need to prove yourself.
- You can have more energy. As you worry less about what others think, you have more capacity to focus on enjoying your life.
- You can be full of joy. As you confess good things over your life, your spirit will be elevated to a place of joy & happiness.
- You can welcome vulnerability. Extreme vulnerability leads to extreme joy, as you let go of the need to manage your reputation.
- You can let go. Knowing that you are loved gives you the power to let go of the past and the things that hold you back.
- You can embrace winter. You can rest in seasons of trials while you become a deeper and more compassionate person.
- You can’t lose love. Nothing you can do or say can separate you from the extravagant love of God.
For more info about You are Beloved or to pre-order a copy, visit www.youarebeloved.net.