September 7, 2017

100% Victory

“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” – 1 Corinthians 10:13 90% of your circumstances are the result of your thinking. The other 10% is random chance. It’s the bad stuff that happens and things that we don’t expect. But our ability to endure those things with victory is 100% going to be based on our thinking. Do you want to change your thoughts? Then you want to change your world. Do you want to change your world? Change your thoughts. If you change one bad thought into a good thought today, you will be in a very, very different place five years from now. Isn’t that good news? Although none of us

Read More »

Receive your daily eDevotional

Don't miss new updates in your email!