SUPPORT YOUR CHURCH: DONATE
Thank You for supporting Hour of Power in Australia.
The Ministry in Australia relies upon the generous donations, tithes and offerings of supporters like you to bring the positive message of faith, hope, and love to hearts and homes across the country.
All donations directly maintain and grow Hour of Power in Australia.
Donate by Paypal
Donate by EFT: direct into the Hour of Power National Australia Bank account. Contact the Ministry office in North Sydney for NAB bank details.
Donate over the telephone: 1300 363 114 Monday to Friday 10.00am to 4.30pm (AEST)
Send your support: by cheque, money order made out to Hour of Power PO Box 1407 North Sydney 2059
You can also help to keep Hour of Power on-air in Australia with:
- Your purchase of books, gifts, CDs and DVDs from the ministry
- Your prayers: Thank you for continuing to pray for our ministry and viewers. You can also contact the ministry office with your prayer request.
- With your regular pledge support as an Eagle or Sparrow Partner.
The Ministry in Australia is entirely supported by donations from viewers across Australia and their financial support is used to maintain and expand the Ministry throughout the country.
These supporter donations are largely based on generous viewers who pledge to give monthly or annual gifts, at various levels of support:
- Diamond Eagle – $4800 per year / $400 per month
- Platinum Eagle – $2400 per year/ $200 per month
- Gold Eagle- $1200 per year / $100 per month
- Silver Eagle – $600 per year / $50 per month
- Sparrow Partner (formerly Growing 5000 & Possibility Partners) – $240 per year / $20 per month
Pledge Supporters receive Ministry packages every three months consisting of the printed weekly messages as seen on Network TEN/WIN, specially produced ‘thank you’ gifts (such as the Hour of Power Wall Calendar) the ‘Powerlines’ Newsletter and special offers.
You can choose to send your prayerful support in a number of different ways: your credit card can be debited monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly. You can also send your support by cheque, money order or direct credit into the Ministries NAB account.