Job Title: Office Clerk
Reports To: Supervisor of Stewardship and Correspondence
Job Status: Non-exempt (part-time)
Position Summary: This position is responsible for data entry, clerical work, and post office drop-offs/pick-ups for Hour of Power and Shepherd’s Grove. The Office Clerk is responsible for timely and accurate processing of ministry donations, printing and mailing out of receipt letters to donors.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pick up from post office as needed.
- Manage mail machine (service, loading more postage, etc.)
- Process all mail including counting, opening, sorting, distributing and mail preparation.
- Process and perform bank deposits.
- Perform all donation data entry including:
- Data Entry Studio Enterprise
- Ensuring correct project codes, source codes, item codes
- Forward special requests
- Create, edit, and delete donor accounts as needed
- Manage and perform printing, copying, and faxing
- Organize and file completed batches.
- Special projects as assigned
- Manage resolving customer service ticketing system as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Computer literate; familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
General Job Skills & Attributes
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities
- Attention to detail and ability to assess accuracy of operational procedures
- Comfortable using office machines such as, printer, copier, stuffing and folding machine, and mail meter.
- Must have good driving record
- Requires logic, rational thinking, discernment and a creative approach to problem solving
- Have a “customer service” attitude
- Must project and communicate a positive Christian faith
- Must clear background check with Live Scan
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
- Often sits
- Occasionally walks outdoors
- Often stands
- Occasionally stoops or bends
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to carry up to 30 pounds up or down stairs
- Often works in an office environment with a moderate temperature
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.